All builders have internal Project Managers who are responsible for allocation of labour, ordering of materials and maintaining profit margins.
An important decision is who will represent owners interests in administering the contract on their behalf?
Our Key Solutions
A construction manager, should be experienced, licensed and insured, they oversee the project through:
• Tenant Notifications
• Quality Assurance through progressive hold points
• Scheduled & Random Site Inspections
• Progress Payment Approval
• Requests for Change evaluation
• Conflict Mediation
• Handover Documentation
• Final Inspection of Defects Liability Period