All builders have internal Project Managers who are responsible for allocation of labour, ordering of materials and maintaining profit margins.
An important decision is who will represent ‘The Building’ in monitoring the project costs and building practices.
Our Key Solutions
A construction manager, should be experienced, licensed and insured, they oversee the project through:
• Tenant Notifications
• Quality Assurance through progressive hold points
• Scheduled & Random Site Inspections
• Progress Payment Approval
• Requests for Change evaluation
• Conflict Mediation
• Handover Documentation
• Final Inspection of Defects Liability Period
Get This Solution
Feel free to contact us with any questions by phone or email, or get in touch via our contact form. Your message will be dispatched directly to one of our staff who will answer as soon as they can.